STV Green Fund
We have committed £1m of STV advertising airtime to make TV advertising more accessible for Scottish businesses championing sustainability
Shout about your business with the Green Fund
We have set up the £1m STV Green Fund to support Scottish businesses, like yours, doing their bit to become greener. If you’re making changes to become more green, big or small, they all count and we want to hear from you.
We offer match funding and revenue share options to help you extend your reach, communicate with consumers, raise your profile and encourage Scots to reduce their own carbon footprint.
Working with the Green Fund is easy
We’ll work with you to understand your sustainability credentials, whether that is planting a tree for every product you sell or promoting best sustainable practices within your local community.
From here we’ll understand your objectives, then plan a campaign designed to help your business grow and communicate your sustainability goals.
Want to find out more?
Hear from our Green Fund member, Mark Glasgow from Edinburgh Boiler Company
Being greener is more important for your business and your customers than ever
From our Market Voices research we know Scots are placing more importance on sustainability when making purchase decisions :
- 58% of Scots are more likely to buy from a company/brand that is environmentally friendly
- 82% of Scots want to make their homes more energy efficient
- Scots are switching off appliances, switching to LED bulbs, and buying more efficient appliances in order to help make their home more efficient.
We also know that those who have and are looking to make changes watch STV :
- 73% of Scots who often buy sustainably sourced products watch STV every month
- 73% of Scots who are ‘climate aware’ watch STV every month
- 72% of Scots who are ‘sustainability aware’ tune in to STV each month.
Source: Market Voices (ScotPulse, Jan 2023, 1,179 respondents) & BARB/TGI, Adults, Jan-Dec 2022
Chat with us today about how the Green Fund can help support your business growth.